Welcome to the United States National Rifle Team website and Official Home of the US Palma Team . The views expressed here do not necessarily reflect those of our families, friends, colleagues, sponsors, and advertisers. In addition but not limited to, the views expressed by our contributors are not necessarily reflective of ours either.
*USNRT = United States National Rifle Team
*TOS = Terms Of Service
This site is NOT authorized to sell firearms and ammunition. Any attempts to sell, trade, or transfer firearms and/or related items will result in an immediate ban from this website.
Code of Conduct – Discussion/Comments:
Comments posted to articles or in response to other comments are monitored closely, and will only be deleted if deemed to be of an inappropriate nature. This includes but is not limited to profanity, anything sexually explicit, soliciting, harassing/threatening others in any way, etc. USNRT and its affiliates are in no way responsible for comments posted on this website, nor does allowing said comments constitute an endorsement. Anyone who breaks this Code of Conduct, which you automatically agree to by using this website, will be banned from future without further notice.
USNRT is committed to keeping your email address confidential, and will not sell, rent, or lease this subscription list to third parties. We will not share your personal information to any third party individual, government agency or company at any time, unless compelled to do so by law. USNRT will use your email address solely to provide timely information that pertains to this website. USNRT will maintain the information you send via email in accordance with applicable laws(s).
1. Website Disclaimer
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please exit this site now. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. User License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on usnrt.com for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on USNRT website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by USNRT at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on usnrt.com are provided “as is”. USNRT makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, USNRT does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall USNRT or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on usnrt.com, even if USNRT or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
USNRT has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by USNRT of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any product names, logos, brands, trademarks or images featured or referred to within USNRT and/or on any social media forum are the property of their respective trademark holders.
The United States National Rifle Team, Inc. is committed to keeping your personal and financial information confidential. All Donor information is kept secure, and will only be used to ensure payment and a donation return receipt. USNRT, Inc. will not share your personal information to any third party individual, government agency or company at any time, unless compelled to do so by law. USNRT ,Inc. will maintain the information you send via this Donation Form in accordance with applicable laws(s).
- Acceptance of any contribution, gift or grant is at the discretion of the United States National Rifle Team, Inc.. USNRT, Inc. will not accept any gift unless it can be used or expended consistently with the purpose and mission of the United States National Rifle Team.
- No irrevocable gift, whether outright or life-income in character, will be accepted if under any reasonable set of circumstances the gift would jeopardize the donor’s financial security.
- USNRT, Inc. will refrain from providing advice about the tax or other treatment of gifts and will encourage donors to seek guidance from their own professional advisers to assist them in the process of making their donation.
- USNRT, INC. will accept donations of cash or publicly traded securities. Gifts of in-kind services will be accepted at the discretion of USNRT, Inc..
- Certain other gifts, real property, personal property, in-kind gifts, non-liquid securities, and contributions whose sources are not transparent or whose use is restricted in some manner, must be reviewed prior to acceptance due to the special obligations raised or liabilities they may pose for USNRT, Inc..
- USNRT, Inc. will provide acknowledgments to donors meeting tax requirements for property received by the charity as a gift. However, except for gifts of cash and publicly traded securities, no value shall be ascribed to any receipt or other form of substantiation of a gift received by USNRT, Inc..
- USNRT, Inc. will respect the intent of the donor relating to gifts for restricted purposes and those relating to the desire to remain anonymous. With respect to anonymous gifts, USNRT, Inc. will restrict information about the donor to only those staff members with a need to know.
- USNRT, Inc. will not compensate, whether through commissions, finders’ fees, or other means, any third party for directing a gift or a donor to USNRT, Inc..
- The United States National Rifle Team, Inc. is tax exempt under IRS 501C(3). No goods or services are provided in exchange for your contribution.
Copyright © 2020 United States National Rifle Team, Inc. | All Rights Reserved
Copyright © 2020 USNRT.COM | All Rights Reserved